RUBIS Style electric modular deck ovens
The RUBIS Style range
The Rubis Style range of electric modular ovens offers traditional deck baking of your pastry and / or bread products. They consist of independent 2, 4 or 6 tray baking modules measuring 400x600 which can be stacked on 1 to 4 levels. Combined with Topaze Style convection ovens, various types of mountings, lifting or proofer, Rubis Style modular ovens will allow you to create scalable and compact sets.
Irreproachable baking quality
The homogeneous distribution of heat in the baking chamber and the separate settings of temperatures roof and deck, give to the range of the RUBIS Style ovens, quality, consistency and accuracy of baking, in particular for sensitive products. Each module is fi tted with 6 armoured, airtight 304L stainless steel resistances specifically laid out to provide optimal effi ciency and even baking (even on the glass doors side). An aluminium-coated steel diffuser, placed beneath the baking decks, reinforces the system and guarantees perfectly even temperature in the baking chamber.
When set to the combined configuration (bread and pastry oven), each level has its own steam generator fi tted as standard. RUBIS Style ovens thus guarantee excellent baking of your most demanding baking products, thanks to generous and immediately available steam. Two separate probes, linked to the control module, adjust the roof and deck temperature independently, thus allowing you to fine-tune settings whether for radiation or convection baking.
A time-tested robust oven
- The interior and exterior structure of the RUBIS Style range ovens is entirely made in stainless steel.
- Thermal insulation is guaranteed by a 50mm thick ceramic fibre layer.
- The food-safe baking deck is made from 13 mm thick refractory composite material reinforced with fibreglass.
- A stainless steel deck clamp, placed on the front, facilitates loading and unloading operations, as well as cleaning of the deck.
- The glass doors on RUBIS Style range ovens are made in a 6 mm thick tempered glass and are mounted on stainless steel axes. Coupled with high intensity dichroic lamp, protected by a sealed porthole, they allow excellent visibility of the products throughout the baking cycle.
- Airtightness of the front is provided by a high temperature silicone seal on the lower part and side and median stainless stops.
The RUBIS Style range is made up of two models :
- R2 model : capacity 2 plates 400x600 or 460x660
- R4 model : capacity 4 plates 400x600 or 460x660
The RUBIS Style R2 and R4 models come in two versions :
- Version A: R2A and R4A, without a steam generation system, for baking all types of pastry including Viennese pastries.
- Version B: R2B and R4B, with a steam generation system, for baking all types of bread.
|Technical Features for one deck module||Rubis Style R2||Rubis Style R4||Rubis Style R6|
|R2 A||R2 B||R4 A||R4 B||R6 B|
|Number of doors||1||1||2||2||2|
|Number of levels (recommended)||1 or 3||1 or 3||1 or 3||1 or 3||1 or 4|
|Cooking area (m2)||0.6||0.6||1.3||1.3||1.7|
|Useful door’s width (mm)||660||660||1330||1330||1250|
|Useful door’s depth (mm)||980||980||980||980||1330|
|Useful door’s height (mm)||210||210||210||210||170 or 230|
|Number of 400 x 600 mm trays||2||2||4||4||6|
|Number of 460 x 660 mm trays||2||2||4||4||X|
|Overall dimensions Width x Depth x Height (mm)||990
280 or 340
|Power supply (kW) for 400 V /3/50 Hz||4.8||6.1||9.4||11||10.7|
|Power supply (kW) for 230 V /3/50 Hz||4.8||6.1||9.4||11||X|
|Net weight (kg)||178||200||261||289||280|
|Accessories||Rubis Style R2||Rubis Style R4||Rubis Style R6|
|R2 A||R2 B||R4 A||R4 B||R6 B|
|Condenser with stainless steel casing||Ο||Ο||Ο||Ο||X|
|Stand without slide rails, without feet, without wheel||Ο||Ο||Ο||Ο||Ø|
|8 levels proofer (16 trays) without feet, without wheel||Ο||Ο||Ο||Ο||X|
|Loader 1 door||Ο||Ο||Ο||Ο||Ο|
|Loader 2 doors||X||X||Ο||Ο||X|
|Complete integrated loader elevator||X||X||Ο||Ο||X|
Ο Optional, Ø Standard, X Not available