CFI Retarder Proofer Cabinets
- Products from the CFI (Pavailler) AFB range are controlled baking fermentation cabinets, designed to take trays or grids.
- The AFB range are available in several sizes to receive all types of supports and also different configurations:
- 1 compartment with 2 flap doors
- 1 compartment with 5 tilting doors
- 2 compartment with 2 internal doors.
- Each model is delivered as as standard with a humidity generator regulated by a very accurate electronic sensor.
- AFB cabinets can be fully dismantled as they are made up of insulating panels joined together using eccentric hooks.
- The 60mm-thick panels are injected to a density of 45kg/m3 by a high pressure injection machine (135 bar)
- The combination of the thickness and density of the rigid polyurethane foam insulating material has been specially designed according to operational requirements, thereby minimizing heat loss and energy consumption.
- Panel surfaces in 6/10ths galvanized steel covered with a food quality PVC film of 120µ
- All interior angles are rounded
- The doors and drop down doors can be reversed as required
- All interior fittings in 100% food quality 304 stainless steel
- 24 levels, spaced at 63mm, adjustable every 21mm
- Stainless steel interior and/or exterior
- Electromechanical control unit
- Double glazed glass door
Quality Retarder Proofers Indeed!