Europa Edison 43 Electric Modular Deck Oven
The new line of electric modular deck ovens EDISON has been conceived to satisfy the needs of small and medium bakeries, confectioneries, pizzerias and restaurants which are looking for a high quality product with large possibilities of customization and a wide range of options.
3 KIND OF BAKING CHAMBERS: traditional PASTRY (PS) deck with glazed doors opening upwards and cement agglomerate baking soles; BAKERY (PA) deck complete with built-in STEAM GENERATOR; PIZZA (PZ) deck equipped with powered electric heating elements (0-400°C) ideal for short non stop pizza baking cycles, stainless steel doors with porthole and refractory baking soles for pizza.
make it easy!
There are lots of modular ovens on the market, but only a few of them can grant good baking results for BAKERY : the EDISON project has led us to conceive SMALL OVENS OFFERING GREAT PERFORMANCES. If Combined with the INTEGRATED LOADER they become true traditional flat ovens to bake artisan bread without compromises.
Click for a larger view.
- CONTROL PANEL independent for each deck, controlled by DIGITAL KEYBOARD, with LCD screen and integrated LED display, intelligent consumption management with 1 TEMPERATURE and 3 POWER zones display (% CEILING - % FLOOR - % FRONT), 30 programmable settings.
- WEEKLY PROGRAMMABLE IGNITION SYSTEM with 2 daily ignition programs.
- GLAZED DOOR opening upwards sliding up into the chamber (standard PA / PS) or, alternatively, STAINLESS STEEL DOOR (equipped with 1 or 2 portholes) opening downwards (standard PZ - optional PA / PS).
- BREAD (PA) & PASTRY (PS) chambers equipped with 20 mm high CEMENT AGGLOMERATE baking soles (with metal frame) granting an excellent heat transmission both for direct baking on soles and for baking on trays. PIZZA (PZ) chambers are equipped with specific refractory soles for pizza baking.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXTERIOR AND FRONT PART.
- High efficiency thermal insulation thanks to COMPRESSED ROCKWOOL PANELS.
- REQUIRED: TWO INSULATION MODULES serving as the upper and the bottom part of the oven.
Options / Accessories
- Traditional DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL showing 2 TEMPERATURES (ceiling/floor).
- ELECTROMECHANICAL CONTROL PANEL.
- ASHLAR STEEL BAKING SOLE.
- REAR-ELECTRIC/HYDRAULIC CONNECTION KIT with electric box.
- Stainless steel HOOD, also available with EXTRACTOR and STEAM CONDENSER.
- Stainless steel SUPPORTS ON CASTORS, available in different heights, with or without tray-holder.
- Stainless steel PROVERS with or without steam generator (1+1 kW) ON CASTORS.
- LOADING SETTERS for stone baking and SHOVELS (wooden or metal) for manual loading/unloading.
- Full-deck INTEGRATED LOADER for non stop artisan baking cycles.
|EDISON||Trays Capacity||Weight||Deck Dimensions||Outer Dimensions||Electric Power|
|Baking Chamber||40x60 cm||46x66 cm
|E2L 18 PA||165||950||850||180||1310||1055+80||330||√||6,3||2,8 (♦3,2)|
|E2L 24 PA||185||950||850||240||1310||1055+80||390||√||6,3||2,8 (♦3,2)|
|E2L 18 PS||140||950||850||180||1310||1055+80||330||5,4||2,8|
|E2L 24 PS||160||950||850||240||1310||1055+80||390||5,4||2,8|
|E2L 18 PZ||Ø 28-30 cm = 6 pizza||160||950||850||180||1310||1100+80||330||7,9||4,1|
|E43 18 PA||240||1420||850||180||1780||1055+80||330||√||9,7||4,1 (♦4,9)|
|E43 24 PA||270||1420||850||240||1780||1055+80||390||√||9,7||4,1 (♦4,9)|
|E43 18 PS||215||1420||850||180||1780||1055+80||330||7,9||4,1|
|E43 24 PS||245||1420||850||240||1780||1055+80||390||7,9||4,1|
|E43 18 PZ||Ø 28-30 cm = 8 - 10 pizza||245||1420||850||180||1780||1100+80||330||11,1||5,7|
A Power | B Average Consumption (♦ with working steam generator) | PA = Bread, PS = Bakery, PZ = Pizza