CFI Retarder Prover Multi Rack Flat Packs
Products from the CF range are controlled baking fermentation cabinets, designed to take trolleys with 400 x 800 and 460 x 800 trays.
Each model of the CF range can be broken down into a basic cell, that can contain 1 to 4 racks according on the model – To each basic cell, one or more additional cells of size equivalent to the basic cell may be added, in order to increase the total capacity of the assembly.
Each model of the CF range (basic cell and additional cell) can have various configurations, according to:
- The number and position of doors
- The number and position of racks inside the cell
- The entry direction of racks in the cell
Proofers delivered without floor, insulated floor optional, without trolley or grid, Refrigerating unit delivered not connected
Dimensions of meshes: 400 x 800 – Trolley dimensions: 480 x 870 x H 1895
This is one of three premium Retarder Provers we sell.
A construction of quality, respectful of the environment
- In the standard version, each model is delivered fitted with a humidity generator, with a very efficient electronic probe.
- The 60mm-thick panels are injected to a density of 45kg/m3 by a high pressure injection machine (135 bar)
- The combination of the thickness and density of the rigid polyurethane foam insulating material has been specially designed according to operational requirements, thereby minimizing heat loss and energy consumption.
- Panel surfaces in 6/10ths galvanized steel covered with a food quality PVC film of 120µ
- All interior angles are rounded
- All interior fittings in 100% food quality 404 stainless steel
- Double glazed glass door
CFI C-Touch Control Panel
TECHNOLOGY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS, ACCESSIBLE TO ALL
CFI innovates in the field of controlled proofing, a crucial stage in the bread-making process thanks to the new C-TouCh control. Combining ergonomics and versatility, it has been developed using capacitive technology, allowing high precision in the management of proofing programmes. It thus offers many advantages for direct and deferred work. Perfectly integrated at «human height» in the door of the proofing chambers and units, the C-TouCh control adapts to its user’s processes and habits.
It is thus extremely simple to manage all the functions and parameters of controlled proofing (temperature, humidity) with one finger touch. Browsing from one programme to another, creating or modifying recipes, becomes child’s play.
Its perfectly flat and easy to clean surface is made in a shock-resistant material.
Why Our Customers Keep Coming Back?
For a Price or Advice please complete this form..
What our clients thought of us..
Nicole Martins - Google Review
We just received our pizza rolling machine and couldn’t be happier with the service, thank you so much from Eat a Pizza in Darwin.
Matthew Chambers - Google Review
Had this place recommended to me. I carefully investigated the issue with my machinery and called them to ask questions. They walked me through a process and then had me come in. 1 hour and some reasonably priced parts later, my machine was working better than it had been when I inherited it. These guys will be my 1st stop when I’m shopping around.