Galileo Electric Gas Rotary Rack Ovens
The new range of Europa Galileo rotary rack ovens was conceived to satisfy the needs of the baker which is about to go through the new millennium, trying to keep the right balance between “tradition” and “innovation”. The conception of our ovens starts from the end users primary requirements: COMPACT DIMENSIONS, FUNCTIONALITY and SOLIDITY are the leads that we have followed, guaranteeing, at the same time, a new and exclusive design.
- Smooth rack insertion level, linked to the baking chamber by a slight ramp.
- Gaskets protected in order to avoid the risk of impacts with the rack (wear and tear).
- The heat generator can be inspected both from the left and the rear part of the oven.
- Thanks to a simple technical intervention, it is possible to change the type of feeding at any time (from fuel to electric and vice versa).
- Firebox that can be totally inspected.
- Projecting the fuel versions , we have optimised the combustion efficiency, granting the emission of clean combustion fumes, for the protection of the environment.
- High percentage of recyclable materials.
- Over-dimensioned hood equipped with steam exhauster.
- Totally new door opening system.
- “Effort free” door closing.
- Complete visibility of the product during the baking phase.
- Oven in accordance with the rules in force in the European Community.
- Standard double glass mounted on the oven door.
- Door handle made of low thermic conduction steel.
- High thermic insulation.
- Baking chamber equipped with an over-pressure valve.
- Burner support equipped with an anti-explosion device.
- Baking chamber, front and walls entirely made of stainless steel.
- Refractory steel firebox.
- Time/Temperature top display
- Revolving platform
- Automatic rack lifting
- Reinforced heating elements (for electric ovens)
- Two speed fans (for pastry's)
- Stainless steel outer panels
- Electromechanical control panel
- Computer control panel with 150 programs (multilingual video instructions)
- Heat exchanger with burner on the right side
- LPG, gas or oil (diesel) burner
|Galileo Rack Ovens Technical Specifications|
|Galileo 89 C||58||50,000||200,000||1.5||Single||2700||1160||1620||400||2200||2540|
|Galileo 89 E||32||(44.5)|
|Galileo 128 C||104||90,000||360,000||3||Double||1690||2230||400||2200||2540|
|Galileo 128 E||62||(73)|