STENO FO35 and FO50 Fork Mixers
The fork kneading system is considered to be the best for processing dough with thick consistency such as bread and pizza, but it’s also recommended for piadina romagnola and for fresh egg pasta. Thanks to the smoothness of its movement, the machine simulates the human hand motion.
The final product is perfectly homogeneous, without overheating the dough during mixing, it is ready for perfect leavening.
- Single speed or Variable speed models.
- Bowl and kneading tool made of stainless steel.
- Kneading tool has a special contour to further improve the final quality of the dough.
- Gear transmission to assure power and reliability.
- Lack of belt or chain makes the machine steady and silent.
- 2 independent motors to drive the bowl and the kneading tool.
- All moving parts mounted on ball bearings, and do not require any maintenance or greasing.
- Safety protection in shock-resistant transparent material according to the CE standards.
STENO FO35 and FO50 Fork Mixers Specifications
Why Our Customers Keep Coming Back?
For a Price or Advice please complete this form..
What our clients thought of us..
Nicole Martins - Google Review
We just received our pizza rolling machine and couldn’t be happier with the service, thank you so much from Eat a Pizza in Darwin.
Matthew Chambers - Google Review
Had this place recommended to me. I carefully investigated the issue with my machinery and called them to ask questions. They walked me through a process and then had me come in. 1 hour and some reasonably priced parts later, my machine was working better than it had been when I inherited it. These guys will be my 1st stop when I’m shopping around.