Pizza Dough Roller - IGF 2300-B40P
Pizza Dough Roller Machines are designed to cold work the pizza dough so as not to alter its characteristics.
- Furnace varnished steel body.
- Two pairs of parallel and adjustable rollers to allow for variation in thickness of pizza dough and for either square or rectangular sheet.
- Can obtain round sheet (just need to turn the dough round 90° once it comes out of the upper rollers and before it enters the lower rollers.
- System of lower rollers and an idle roller favour the process of putting the dough into the machine (system patented by IGF).
- Separate roller protectors for better OH&S (patented by IGF).
- Transformers have gears made of special resins; they have been pressed, instead of indented, so as to last five times more than normal ones (IGF patented).
- Foot control pedal.
- Internal reinforcements to prevent the frame from bending.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH WORLDWIDE HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
|IGF 2300/B40 Pizza Dough Roller|
|Voltage||240V Single Phase|
|Dough Weight||100 - 700 gram|
|Pizza Base Diameter||10 to 40 cm|
|Dimensions||520 x 520 x 690 mm|