CFI Water Chiller for dough mixing
The water cooler is a device for cooling the water used in dough mixing in order to maintain maximum quality whatever the season. The use of cold pouring water guarantees an optimum temperature during dough mixing which in turn ensures a superior quality of finished product.
RCS Double Tank range
- The products in the range are double tank continuous flow water coolers.
- The range consists of 2 models.
- Hourly flow of water between +20°C and +1°C: 120 and 180 litres depending on the double tank model.
- The equipment’s unique operating principle is based on the circulation of water from the mains supply around a stainless steel heat exchanger which is immersed in a bath of iced water.
- No water pump is needed as circulation is maintained by water pressure from the mains, a ¾ (20×27) connector is required.
- Refrigerant (R134A) circulates round copper tube evaporators – separate systems for refrigerant and water ensure pouring water does not become contaminated
- Integral hermetically sealed air unit
- Double tank insulated with food quality polyester – the design principle of the continuous flow water cooler eliminates all risks of contamination from bacteria or stagnant water
- Tank insulated with food quality polyester – the design principle of the continuous flow water cooler eliminates all risks of contamination from bacteria or stagnant water
- Dual circuit double stainless steel heat exchanger
- The thickness of the ice forming around each coiled evaporator is controlled by a regulator
- Improved refrigeration exchange via 2 stirrers
- Stainless steel casing
- Main disconnect switch on front
- Supplied with cold water exit hose
CFI Water Meter and Mixer
- The CFi meter is designed to control the pouring of a predefined volume of cold water.
- The CFi meter-mixer is designed to control the pouring of a predefined volume of water at a specific temperature.
- The CFi meter and meter-mixer can be supplied by CFi water coolers, or by any other type of cooler outside the CFi range.
- Watertight IP55 casing
- Digital display showing number of litres required, counted down during pouring and with automatic stop
- Servo pump output relay
- Includes water input hose and pipe
Why Our Customers Keep Coming Back?
For a Price or Advice please complete this form..
What our clients thought of us..
Nicole Martins - Google Review
We just received our pizza rolling machine and couldn’t be happier with the service, thank you so much from Eat a Pizza in Darwin.
Matthew Chambers - Google Review
Had this place recommended to me. I carefully investigated the issue with my machinery and called them to ask questions. They walked me through a process and then had me come in. 1 hour and some reasonably priced parts later, my machine was working better than it had been when I inherited it. These guys will be my 1st stop when I’m shopping around.