The products are warranted by Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas, during the period of the warranty, will at its option and subject to the conditions stated herein, repair or replace without charge the product or any component part, which upon examination by an Authorised Service Agent or by the Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas is found to be defective.
Not covered under warranty
Normal wear parts, consumables, components or service required when performing normal and regular maintenance of this product are not covered by warranty unless it is found to be defective by an Authorised Service Agent or by the Company
Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas, its distributors or dealers as the case may be, will use the following criteria in determining warranty eligibility. If the product exhibits any of the following exclusions, the product will be void of warranty and may result in the product being returned to customer freight collect:
- Evidence of environmental damage (corrosion or staining).
- Defects or damage arising from mishandling during transportation.
- Defects from normal wear and tear.
- Defects from using the product other than as recommended in documentation.
- Defacing the product or removal of manufacturer labels.
- Damage during installation or removal, even if accidental.
- Abuse, unreasonable use, mistreatment or neglect.
- The use of any non-Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas parts.
- Service or modification by anybody not authorised by Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas or its appointed representative.
- Maintenance of any attachments or associated equipment or components which are not supplied by Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas.
- Any electrical or other environmental work external to the product.
- Product that Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas determines to have been previously rejected, stolen or scrapped.
- Product damaged by lightning, power surges or other natural phenomenon.
End User Responsibilty