IGF 3200 LM42 Pasta Sheet Roller
The 3200/LM 42 professional benchtop sheeter is ideal for fresh pasta shops, restaurants, pizzerias and pastry shops, suitable for making sheets for fresh pasta, pastries and pizza.
The following are the features of this innovative machine:
- Entirely made of 18/10 Stainless Steel.
- COMPACT DESIGN needs minimum space on the countertop.
- STURDINESS and mechanical precision 100% MADE IN ITALY
- SIMPLICITY of the electrical system for maximum reliability
- EASY disassembly of the dough feeding slide, and the rear rollers, to ensure comfortable and effective cleaning of the machine
- FAST removal of the “pasta scrapers” that allows complete everyday cleaning, and easy replacement of the scrapers.
- ABSOLUTE SAFETY for the operator thanks to a patented IGF solution that allows the introduction of the dough up to a thickness of 40 mm.
- The patented system provides for a second entrance of the sheet, of lower thickness at 10 mm, very close to the rolling rollers for prevent the rippling of the sheet and irregular thickness.
- WITH THESE TWO INDEPENDENT INLETS IT IS LIKE HAVING TWO MACHINES IN ONE.
- EXCLUSIVE AND PATENTED micrometric dough thickness adjustment system, with a comfortable, robust and practical lever which, acting on a GEAR system, enables easy and effortless adjustment of the roller opening from 0 mm to 15 mm. This wide opening allows the processing of dough with an initial thickness of 40 mm.
- EXCELLENT HANDLING of the dough thanks to the two idler rollers matched with the dough feeding chute.
- Final dough THICKNESS ADJUSTMENT with a practical and sturdy retaining bezel.
- Fast hooking/unhooking SYSTEM for cutter-sheeter accessories.
Watch the LM32 in Action
Why Our Customers Keep Coming Back?
For a Price or Advice please complete this form..
What our clients thought of us..
Nicole Martins - Google Review
We just received our pizza rolling machine and couldn’t be happier with the service, thank you so much from Eat a Pizza in Darwin.
Matthew Chambers - Google Review
Had this place recommended to me. I carefully investigated the issue with my machinery and called them to ask questions. They walked me through a process and then had me come in. 1 hour and some reasonably priced parts later, my machine was working better than it had been when I inherited it. These guys will be my 1st stop when I’m shopping around.