Pizza Dough Roller - IGF 2300 M30/M40
Pizza Dough Roller Machines are designed to cold work the pizza dough, so as not to alter its characteristics.
- System of lower rollers and an idle roller favour the process of putting the dough into the machine (system patented by IGF).
- Separate roller protectors for better OH&S (patented by IGF).
- Transformers have gears made of special resins; they have been pressed, instead of indented, so as to last five times more than normal ones (IGF patented).
- Internal reinforcements to prevent the frame from bending.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH WORLDWIDE HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
|IGF 2300 M30/M40 Pizza Roller|
|Power||0.5 Hp||0.5 Hp|
|Voltage||240V Single Phase||240V Single Phase|
|Dough Weight||50 - 700 gram||50 - 1000 gram|
|Pizza Base Diameter||10 to 30 cm||10 to 40 cm|
|Dimensions [W x D X H]||420 x 420 x 370 mm||520 x 420 x 370 mm|