Pizza Dough Roller – IGF 2300 M30/M40
Pizza Dough Roller Machines are designed to cold work the pizza dough, so as not to alter its characteristics.
- System of lower rollers and an idle roller favour the process of putting the dough into the machine (system patented by IGF).
- Separate roller protectors for better OH&S (patented by IGF).
- Transformers have gears made of special resins; they have been pressed, instead of indented, so as to last five times more than normal ones (IGF patented).
- Internal reinforcements to prevent the frame from bending.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH WORLDWIDE HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
Pizza Dough Roller – IGF 2300 M30/M40 Specifications
Why Our Customers Keep Coming Back?
For a Price or Advice please complete this form..
What our clients thought of us..
Nicole Martins - Google Review
We just received our pizza rolling machine and couldn’t be happier with the service, thank you so much from Eat a Pizza in Darwin.
Matthew Chambers - Google Review
Had this place recommended to me. I carefully investigated the issue with my machinery and called them to ask questions. They walked me through a process and then had me come in. 1 hour and some reasonably priced parts later, my machine was working better than it had been when I inherited it. These guys will be my 1st stop when I’m shopping around.